new riverdashboard/activity code loses activity
|Reported by:||cash||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Deprecated Plugins / Features|
|Component:||River Dashboard||Version:||1.8 Beta|
It looks like the 1.8 code is trying to condense similar activity by using a group by clause. I assume this is for multiple profile updates or similar. What does happen is that river activity is getting lost. A user joins a group and then writes a blog post. The group join does not show up on the all activity page.
There also seems to be some oddities with order - older activity gets sprinkled in with newer activity.
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by brettp
- Difficulty set to moderate
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from minor to major
comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by cash
- Component changed from Core to River Dashboard
- Milestone changed from Elgg 1.8 to Elgg 1.8.1
- Priority changed from high to normal