HTML Borders on tables ignored
|Reported by:||munkee||Owned by:|
When you insert a simple HTML table, it displays fine on the tinymce editor, but then gets ignored once you save and view the page.
Hoping for a quick fix.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by brettp
- Difficulty set to easy
- Milestone changed from Needs Review to Elgg 1.8
- Severity changed from minor to trivial
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by ewinslow
- Owner ewinslow deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:5 Changed 18 months ago by cash
- Component changed from Core to UI/UX
- Milestone changed from Elgg 1.8.x to Elgg 1.8.2