|Reported by:||ewinslow||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by ewinslow)
With a few modifications to core, we could make this work via ajax.
1) an entity list (include navigation) would have to be wrapped in a div with a user-specified ID.
2) a handler is added using $('selector').live('click',...) to the pagination navigation links.
3) this handler calls $('#internalid').load(href + " #internalid") to refresh the contents of the entity list, including the navigation.
This requires some modifications to core so that ID's can be specified for these lists and so they can be wrapped in div's to sandbox the .load() call. On the upside, it degrades quite gracefully.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by ewinslow
- Owner ewinslow deleted
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:9 Changed 11 months ago by sembrestels
- Owner set to sembrestels
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:12 Changed 10 months ago by sembrestels
- Milestone changed from Near Term Future Release to Elgg 1.9.0