River items use an extension-less module
|Reported by:||ewinslow||Owned by:||ewinslow|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Elgg 1.8 Beta 2|
- Add another module specifically for the river called elgg-module-river or elgg-module-activity.
- Come up with another component entirely (non-module) that could be used as the river entry. I think I prefer this option. Activity entries seem to have the following parts (in no particular order):
- avatar of main actor/target
- representative icon for type of activity
- primary + secondary content
- primary + secondary menus
- related activity (likes, comments)
I checked facebook, twitter, github, buzz, all seem to incorporate these aspects, plus or minus.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.