Memcache: fault in contructor can cause site to go into English language
|Reported by:||coldtrick||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by cash)
In the constructor of the ElggMemcache class some exceptions are thrown which can cause a site be revert to the English language is Memcache support fails.
In the comments of one of the errors a note was made to prevent the problem but this wasn't solved in other exceptions.
- throw new ConfigurationException(elgg_echo('memcache:notinstalled'));
- throw new ConfigurationException(elgg_echo('memcache:noservers'));
- throw new ConfigurationException(sprintf(elgg_echo('memcache:versiontoolow'), ElggMemcache::$MINSERVERVERSION, $this->version));
Change History (6)
comment:4 Changed 11 months ago by Jerome Bakker
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 11 months ago by cash
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Near Term Future Release to Elgg 1.8.7