update oauth_api plugin to include storage classes
|Reported by:||cash||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Long Term Discussion|
|Component:||oAuth API||Version:||Github Master|
Description (last modified by cash)
The source of the OAuth lib was hacked to use a function elggconnect_get_oauth_store() that does not exist.
We need to update the lib and decide whether we want to provide a server storage solution that uses metadata or instructions on creating additional tables for a custom MySQL implementation.
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 20 months ago by kevinjardine
- Summary changed from OAuthServer does not work to oauth_api plugin does not work
comment:11 Changed 17 months ago by cash
- Milestone changed from Elgg 1.8.3 to Elgg 1.8.4
- Summary changed from oauth_api plugin does not work to update oauth_api plugin to include storage classes
comment:14 Changed 11 months ago by cash
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Elgg 1.8.6 to Elgg 1.9.0