Users Activity widget showing Admins data
|Reported by:||Purus||Owned by:||brettp|
1) The Activity widget is added to the profile of an user manually by Admin.
2) The user posted a blog.So there is an entry in his activity widget.
3) The Admin clicks the settings icon(The wheel icon on the widget) in the Activity widget in the users profile page and click SAVE button.
4)Now the users activity is being replaced by that of Admins.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 19 months ago by brettp
- Difficulty set to easy
- Milestone changed from Needs Review to Elgg 1.8.1
- Owner set to brettp
comment:3 Changed 19 months ago by Brett Profitt
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed