Installer rewrite test fallback to file_get_contents() not working on some systems
|Reported by:||brettp||Owned by:||brettp|
- User didn't have curl extension.
- Rewrite test worked when checked manually.
- User had fopen set to true.
- Apache 2.2.10 on Windows Vista
- PHP 5.2.17 (with safe_mode = Off) This is the VC6 x86 Thread Safe version.
There are enough features that require curl that I'm comfortable making it a checked-for requirement in 1.9. For 1.8, investigate why the fallback doesn't work.
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 5 months ago by brettp
- Owner changed from srokap to brettp
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:7 Changed 5 months ago by Brett Profitt <brett.profitt@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed