Pages: sub-page not createable by user with write-access
|Reported by:||beck24||Owned by:|
In Elgg 1.7 a user with write access to a page could create a sub-page of for that page. This is not the case in 1.8.
Is this a design decision or something that got lost in the migration?
I need to restore that functionality for my project, so I can either implement it as a customization, or create a pull request to fix it in the core plugin if it was an oversight.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 11 months ago by cash
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 11 months ago by cash
- Component changed from Core to Pages
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened