Overloading of language string 'email'
|Reported by:||fuhrmara@…||Owned by:|
currently register.php and the usersettings.php of notifications use the same translation tag (email).
But they have a different meaning (register = email-address, notification = notify-type)
if think, you have to change line 28 in \views\default\notifications\settings
<td><?php echo elgg_echo($k); ?>: </td>
<td><?php echo elgg_echo('notification:' . $k); ?>: </td>
and add an extra translation-tag in en.php
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by cash
- Summary changed from missing translation tag to Overloading of language string 'email'
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by brettp
- Milestone set to Elgg 1.8
- Priority changed from trivial to minor
- Type changed from unconfirmed defect to confirmed defect
comment:6 Changed 20 months ago by cash
- Milestone changed from Elgg 1.8.x to Elgg 1.8.1
- Priority changed from normal to low
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by Cash Costello
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed