|Version 15 (modified by marcus, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Elgg Trac Development Site
The Elgg Trac is the place where you can keep up-to-date with the development of Elgg. The best place for a quick overview of activity can be found in the timeline. This is the tracker for the Elgg core software. If you are looking to contribute to plugin or themes development, please see the Elgg extensions tracker.
This issue tracker is for reporting bugs in the Elgg social networking engine, it is not for user support requests.
If you have a general query regarding the running of an Elgg system or are having problems setting it up on your computer please consult the documentation at docs.elgg.org.
In order to file a report we request that you have done the following:
1) Read the readme.txt, install.txt and the documentation available on docs.elgg.org.
2) Have searched the issue tracker to see if your issue has already been reported.
3) You can reliably replicate the issue or know under which circumstances the problem is likely to manifest.
When filling out an issue report you must provide the following information:
- A detailed description of your issue, including the page that generated the error and the steps required to recreate the issue.
- The version of elgg you're running, including the SVN checkout number where appropriate.
- Any extra information you can provide including:
- Any error messages.
- Any relevant messages from the Apache error log produced with debug mode switched on.
- Screen shots where appropriate
- Plugins that you have installed
Please note that reports which do not give sufficient detail to diagnose the problem, can not be replicated or are dealing with customised code or third party plugins will not be answered.
Elgg documentation comes in two forms:
- API Reference, generated from the source
- Reference documents, covering Elgg specifics, including tutorials
We welcome you to join the developer mailinglist, hosted at Google groups. More information to follow.