|Version 18 (modified by marcus, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Elgg Trac Development Site
The Elgg Trac is the place where you can keep up-to-date with the development of Elgg. The best place for a quick overview of activity can be found in the timeline. This is the tracker for the Elgg core software. If you are looking to contribute to plugin or themes development, please see the Elgg extensions tracker.
- Elgg Trac is the tracker for the Elgg core software, and the place for you to create tickets for enhancement requests or reporting bugs.
- You must be registered to submit tickets: register here.
- Please read this important information before submitting any tickets! Reports which do not give sufficient detail to diagnose the problem, can not be replicated or are dealing with customised code or third party plugins will not be answered!
Elgg documentation comes in two forms:
- API Reference, generated from the source
- Reference documents, covering Elgg specifics, including tutorials
We welcome you to join the developer mailinglist, hosted at Google groups. More information to follow.