|Version 20 (modified by marcus, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Elgg Trac Development Site
The Elgg Trac is where you can submit bug reports and any patches you have.
This Trac is for core Elgg code, for our GPL extensions visit the Elgg extensions tracker.
- Elgg Trac is the tracker for the Elgg core software, and the place for you to create tickets for enhancement requests or reporting bugs.
- You must be registered to submit tickets: register here.
- Please read this important information before submitting any tickets! Reports which do not give sufficient detail to diagnose the problem, can not be replicated or are dealing with customised code or third party plugins will not be answered!
- The bug tracker is NOT for support requests. Please direct support questions to the appropriate group on our Community site.
- We do not make any guarantees as to when your ticket will be dealt with.
- By submitting a patch or language file you are agreeing to license it under GPLv2.