|Version 23 (modified by brettp, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Elgg Trac Development Site
The Elgg Trac is where you can submit bug reports and any patches you have.
This Trac is for core Elgg code, for our GPL extensions visit the Elgg extensions tracker.
- The bug tracker is NOT for support requests. Check the Documentation to see if your question is answered there. If not, please direct support questions to the appropriate group on our Community site.
- Elgg Trac is the tracker for the Elgg core software, and the place for you to create tickets for enhancement requests or reporting bugs.
- You must be registered to submit tickets: register here.
- Please read this important information before submitting any tickets! Reports which do not give sufficient detail to diagnose the problem, can not be replicated or are dealing with customised code or third party plugins will not be answered!
- We do not make any guarantees as to when your ticket will be dealt with.
- By submitting a patch, language file or plugin you are agreeing to license it under a GPLv2 license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html and MIT license http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License.