|Version 33 (modified by brettp, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Elgg Trac Development Site
The Elgg Trac is where you can submit bug reports and any patches you have. Please search for existing tickets before creating a new one.
Are you in the right place?
- SECURITY ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO security @ elgg . org! Please do not post any security issues in trac!
- Support requests belong on the Community site. Tickets with support requests will be closed.
- This site (Elgg Trac) is the issue tracker for Elgg core and its bundled plugins. It the place to create tickets for bug reports or feature requests.
- You must be registered to submit tickets: Register here.
- Please read this important information before submitting any tickets! Reports which do not give sufficient detail to diagnose the problem, can not be replicated or are dealing with customised code or third party plugins will be closed!
- We do not make any guarantees as to when your ticket will be resolved.
- By submitting a patch, language file or plugin you are agreeing to license it under a GPLv2 license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html and MIT license http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License.